- This event has passed.
Navigate the Monopoly Board of Business
November 25 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Come along to meet a panel of experts who’ve helped companies carefully navigate the Monopoly board of business. They’ve helped entrepreneurs ‘stay out of jail’, avoid landing on ‘Income Tax’ and safely avoid losing money.
No-one gets an instruction manual when they run a business, so this is an opportunity to find out how to safely roll the dice in your favour.
The following panellists will share a few war stories, but most importantly they are there for you to ask all those questions that you’ve been storing up.
• Vincent Seddon from TBAT Innovation will help with any funding questions
• Alex Sayers from XIST2 will put you straight on all things digital marketing
• Modus Accountants will answer any questions on accountancy
• Su Copeland from Priddey Marketing is there to help with Sales and Marketing
• Clive Bramley from ClaydenLaw will be there to help with legal queries
• Jane Fryatt from Face2FaceHR is there for any HR related questions
With all these experts on tap at once, this is too good an opportunity to miss!
• New founders
• Recently appointed Directors
• Anyone who feels they have gaps in their knowledge.
• Anyone who never received the business instruction manual