- This event has passed.
Google Digital Garage
December 4, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
The Google Digital Garage is coming to Oxford!
Join the team at The Wood Centre for Innovation, and a selection of experts from Google, as they guide you through their latest Digital Garage. This Digital Garage is a must for all businesses who are looking to get that little bit extra from their digital advertising and how to gain insight on your digital activity through Google Analytics;
SESSION 1 – 17:30 to 18:30 – Digital Marketing Strategy
For small business owners and aspiring digital marketers who want to get to grips with the main digital marketing channels. You’ll learn how to develop, implement and track a digital marketing strategy.
- Learn how digital marketing channels are used to help businesses grow
- Learn how to structure a practical digital marketing plan for a small businesses
- Measure your plan for success
SESSION 2 – 18:30 to 19:30 – Get started with Analytics
For small business owners and aspiring social media marketers who want to understand the role of web analytics and what ‘data driven’ decision making means for a business. We help you understand the insights available from different platforms, how to interpret them and how you can use this knowledge to grow your business.
- The role of web analytics in online marketing and what ‘data-driven’ decisions mean for a business
- Understand the different insights available through online analytics platforms
- Learn how to interpret data and how to take action on it to help a business grow
Spaces are limited, so please make sure you book early to avoid disappointment. Please feel free to share this event with colleagues and across your network.
Should you wish to attend both sessions please register for both sessions.