B4 Classic Event
May 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Join B4 Members and guests at Wood Centre for Innovation for an evening of casual networking.
Wood Centre for Innovation offers more than just serviced offices. They’ve created a flexible, purpose-built hub for start-up and early stage businesses specialising in science and technology. Set in 15 acres of beautiful woodland, their state-of-the-art office, meeting and conference facilities create an inspiring business environment.
- 18:00 Drinks reception & networking
- 18:45 Welcome speeches from B4 and WCFI
- 19:00 Tour of the centre & networking with refreshments
- 20:00 Close
Dress code: Smart Casual
All of our events operate under the No Show policy.
Unless we receive notification at least 48 hours in advance of the published start time of the event in question, we will issue an invoice as stated below for each event, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. B4 Classic Events £15; B4 Dinners £150 if not already paid for your ticket, £50 if already paid for your ticket; B4 Masterclasses £25; B4 Business Lunches £25; NX Events £10 (All stated charges are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate.)
The proceeds will be passed on to our nominated charity or social enterprise from the NEXUS group of partners (see NEXUS website). Please note if we do not receive payment for your invoice we reserve the right to deny you entry to all future B4 events.
Terms & Conditions
- B4 reserves the right to deny access to any of its events for any reason without justification. This includes guests of hosts at B4 Classic Events, B4 Dinners, Masterclasses, Business Lunches and NX Events.
- Other terms and conditions may apply and enforced by B4 from time to time as B4 sees appropriate such as limiting B4 Members to a certain number of spaces at events.
- Your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation e-mail. Please get in touch if you do not receive one.
- Photographs and/or video will be taken at this event. Attendees are warned that flash photography will be used at this event – we apologise in advance for any disturbance this may course.
- It is not appropriate to leave flyers, business cards on tables, or banners at the venue. Any found will be disposed of.
- If you are unable to attend a B4 event for any reason, please notify us in writing no later than 72 hours before the event.